jueves, 8 de marzo de 2012

elusive suit song



Woo-hoo! I got featured in Equestrianet again! And to celebrate here it is "Elusive Suit Song!"
This song is dedicated to philesterman10 and CyberBanjo the bronies that really got me into My Little Pony. I didn´t get into this because of Twilight and her friends but because of Duskshine and HIS friends.
Come on, Hasbro and Studio B! You brought us Derpy! You can make a tip of the hat to Duskshine and the gang! (On second thoughts...not, you will ruin it like Derpy)




Lyrics:


¡Rainbow Blitz! ¡Look at the mess you just made!
Relax, Lucy. It´s just a bunch of suits. ¿What's the big deal?
*Gasp* ¿What´s the big deal? ¡I´ll tell you what's the big deal!




I know what you're thinking
he is just being picky
what´s all the fuzz about?
But let me explain you
my good friend Rainbow
something you may ignore
You´ll think that clothes are optional
But It´s important to look sublime
It's a truth you can't refute
Nothing suits me like a suit
Picture a world
where all the colts and mares
will have their personal vest
One for that delivery pony
and some matching attires
for Harspy and Babar
One for Angela Bunny
the Cutie Mark Crusaders with bow ties
even Barb here looks so cuteee
Nothing suits 'em like a suit
Find the perfect wear
make sure it matches your mane
The perfect way to snare
every passing mare
In navy blue or black
that highlights your flank
it sure looks divine
Oh really? Then answer these questions
If you please
What would you do if you had to choose
Between your suits and a candy bowl? Suits.
What would you do if eh if you...shoot!
What would you say
If you gave your suits away
In return to knowing it all? Suits.
What would you do if you had to choose between flying and...damn!
What would you pick
met the perfect girl
Or a stinking two-piece suit? It's moot.

What...agh...
What if every animal in the whole world
Will love you ba ... Abbadabada I'm gonna stop you right there, my man. It's suits. Come on, Scotch. You known me better.
Two! Three! Four!
Be it in a formal ball or a garden one
you have to dress for the occasion
Every brony on the go needs to know
It´s essential to look smooth
I'm sorry suits, let's make amends
I´ll repair the mess my friends just made
because that's the art of the vest...
'Cuz nothing suits the undisputed oft-saluted suitor of repute
Like a ....
I got it! I got it! What would you do if you have to choose...ah, pony feathers! I lost my queue again! This always happens when we sing! I always lose my chance! Nah, forget it! I didn't want to sing this dumb song anyway!
Rainbow, my man!
What?
Would you like to do the encore?
Suitttttt!
Nothings suits us like a suit!
Like a suitttttt!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario